You may be getting a message at the top of your course home screen saying your email is invalid. It is important to have a valid email address in our system so you can receive communication from the course, including your course completion email.
If the system has marked your email invalid, follow the below steps to verify the email address in your member profile.
1. Log into your Selfhelpworks portal home page
2. Click on Account in the top right hand corner
3. From the dropdown menu select Member Profile
4. The email address shows in the top row of the page under General Settings
5. Type in a new email address if the one showing is incorrect
6. If the email is correct, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that this email be marked valid